Manage Cookie Settings
The information on this webpage is for the use of professional intermediaries only.
For existing MBS Lending customers please click here
MBS Lending (MBSL) is a lending division of the Melton Group and this section of our website has been designed to give you all the information and support you need when placing business with us. We understand that not all mortgage applications are straightforward. We consider a wide range of client profiles, so if your client has had difficulty in securing mortgage finance due to adverse credit history, we may be able to help.
If you haven’t already done so, please register for the Melton group online via our main broker site www.themeltonbrokers.co.uk. We will acknowledge your registration within 4 working hours and once accepted, you can then send in your paper based DIP & Application forms.
- We consider every application individually
- We provide a dedicated broker support team who deliver a personal, individual service to support your business
- We display our current service performance on our website so you know what you can expect from us
- We always provide at least two days’ notice of product withdrawal to help you to deliver the best possible service to your customers
- We pay procuration fees within 10 working days of legal completion
To keep you fully informed of our service levels we update our current performance daily so that you can feel confident when dealing with us.
|DIP||2 working days|
|Initial assessment of application |
(after payment of fees)
|3 working days|
|Post||3 working days|
|Email Contacts |
(not relating to current pipeline)
|3 working days|
Following the Bank of England Base Rate increases, our Standard Variable Rate is due to increase from 6.00% to 6.40% with effect from 1st June 2022.
Please also bear with us as our telephone lines will be busier as we help our customers